Moisturising your skin is the best thing you can do for it, especial in the winter. It is really worth having cosmetics with appropriate ingredients that will provide the skin with protection from low temperatures. My favourite products that work just perfectly, are Hydra Beauty from Chanel. Read the post and maybe they will become your favourites too;)
Hydra Beauty series from Chanel – my favourite, go-to cosmetics
You can identify the entire series by its blue packaging that brings water and moisture to your mind. Hydra Beauty series comprises 12 cosmetics designed for the treatment of dry skin that lacks radiance. The Chanel collection includes:
- moisturizing, protective and shine-delivering Beauty Lotion;
- smoothing Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux eye gel;
- a moisturizing lip balm – Hydra Beauty Nutrition;
- energy mist – Hydra Beauty Essence Mist;
- two intensively moisturizing serums Hydra Beauty Micro Serum and Hydra Beauty Serum;
- four Hydra Beauty strengthening and moisturizing creams with different consistencies;
- Hydra Beauty Masque face mask;
- Hydra Beauty Flash moisturizing serum.
From the entire range of products, I have selected only a few to take care of my skin. Those are: a moisturizing cream with the lightest consistency for morning care, Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux intensely smoothing gel and Hydra Beauty Micro Serum (I use these two cosmetics every evening) and Hydra Beauty Masque face mask, which I apply once a week to the face, neck and cleavage.
How do the Chanel Hydra Beauty cosmetics work?
Their main task is to moisturize dry skin, protect it from adverse external factors and bring radiance to the dull complexion. Such action is only possible thanks to a secret ingredient – Camellia alba extract. What is more, Hydra Beauty cosmetics provide antioxidant action – combat free radicals and prevent premature ageing. All Chanel cosmetics have been dermatologically tested, are not comedogenic and can be used by people with sensitive skin.
What about you, girls? How do you take care of your skin? I hope you don’t forget to moisturize regularly!