Natural, multi-purpose, with instant effects that overgrow expectations. This is what I think the ideal cosmetic should be like. Let’s not be deceived, there are no cosmetics that could be that beneficial. Alright, there might be one exception, – Aloe Gel from Holika Holika. Why? Read this entry and you will find out!

Aloe Gel from Holika Holika – an almost perfect cosmetic 

The biggest advantage of the Holika Holika Aloe Gel is its multifunctionality. It is recommended for all skin and hair types. This way, we can take care of the entire body with just a single product. One for all – that’s what I like most! What effects does this Aloe Gel bring? Thanks to the content of natural ingredients, it moisturizes and soothes the complexion. Unfortunately, after an extended use, it can clog pores and contribute to the formation of blackheads.

How to use Aloe Gel from Holika Holika?

I use it whenever my skin is too dry and irritated. I like applying it to a freshly cleansed face with gentle circular motions. You can also apply it in a similar way to your entire body. Focus on the parts that require hydration the most like irritated areas and flaky epidermis. What is more, I often rub a bit of the gel into the ends of my hair – dry or wet hair depending on my mood. Thanks to this procedure, the strands are smooth and glossy and the ends have proper protection against splitting. The producer claims that Holika Holika Aloe Gel can be used combined with other products in the 1:1 ratio. I didn’t have the time to test it yet, but I definitely will, in the nearest future.

What does Holika Holika Aloe Gel really contain?

The producer claims that the product includes 99% natural aloe. What about the remaining 1%? According to the description on the website, these are natural ingredients and substances that extend the durability of the product as well as fragrance. They include: lotus flower extract, Asian pennywort extract, bamboo extract, cucumber extract, corn kernel extract, corn extract and watermelon extract.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *